If you are looking for a peaceful immersion in nature this is your program. A safe and peaceful stay in Fatima, interspersed with half a day of activities in nature, including a 4x4 Jeep tour. Through this outdoor activity you will discover the geological and environmental heritage of the São Mamede plateau and, at the same time, escape and relax!
You can choose to book the Nature Walk for the afternoon of your arrival in Fátima or for the next morning, so you can also have time for a visit to the Sanctuary and for a dip in the Hotel's swimming pool.
The Natura tour experience begins with a pick-up at the entrance of the Hotel and a visit to the Moeda Caves *. These have a visitable extension of 350 meters and a depth of 45 meters below the entrance level. As the temperature is around 18º C, constant throughout the year, the visit is always pleasant.
In addition to the natural structure of the cave, the Scientific-Environmental Interpretation Center will be visited. Here you can find out how a cave is formed and how it interacts with local biodiversity, understand the importance of limestone in the region and how it influences people's way of life. You can also admire a magnificent and unique exhibition of minerals and fossils from Portugal and many other countries.
After visiting the Grotto and the Interpretation Center, there is a panoramic tour in Jeep through the Serra, a fascinating journey through the Plateau of S. Mamede. You will also get to know some local traditions, stories and legends, while exploring the historic village of Pia do Urso, which offers visitors a beautiful built landscape integrated in full nature. The Natura Tour will end with the arrival at the Hotel.
• Prices per package, per night and per room, with VAT at the current rate.
• Reservation subject to availability and confirmation by the hotel.
• Dom Spa circuit includes heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, sauna, Scottish / tropical shower and fitness room. The use of a cap and slippers is mandatory.
• Cancellations up to 72 hours before the date of entry free of charge. After this period, the hotel reserves the right to charge the total package, in case of cancellation, no-show or change of reservation.
• Activity under the responsibility of the company Grutas da Moeda (RNAAT 1181/2018).
• Pick-up and drop-off conveniently in front of the hotel.
• Free tasting of regional products.
• Includes all mandatory insurance under the responsibility of Grutas da Moeda.
• Approximate duration of 4 hours.