We inform you that from 16.11.20, Monday, the Municipality of Ourém where Fátima is located, will be included in the list of Municipalities considered to be at Risk until further reassessment by the competent entities.
However, we want to reaffirm that the Sanctuary has implemented many preventive and safety measures, so we believe that you can visit Fátima safely.
For these reasons, we publish the winter timetable of the celebrations at the Sanctuary of Fátima until Easter.
If you are not comfortable visiting Fatima, you can view the online broadcasts of the 11 am mass and the 6:30 pm rosary that are provided daily on the official website at www.fatima.pt.
- Mass from 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 3:00 pm, 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm, daily, at the Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity.
- Mass at 12:30 pm, daily, in the Chapel of Apparitions.
Rosário, daily, at Chapel of Apparitions, at 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm. On Saturday and Sunday at 10 am and 2 pm. Monday to Saturday, at 12 noon.
- The candlelight procession, after the 9:30 pm rosary, takes place daily, and from Advent to Easter, on Saturday and on the 12th of each month.
- On the 13th of each month, Rosario at Chapel of Apparitions, at 10 am, and mass in the Basilica of the Holy Trinity at 11 am.
- In order to guarantee the safe participation of the largest number of people, in strict compliance with the rules defined by the health authorities, the Shrine concentrates most of the program's masses in the Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity.
- The Sanctuary adopted a set of SAFETY RULES that include the mandatory use of a mask in closed spaces and during celebrations in the Basilica of the Holy Trinity and in the Chapel of the Apparitions; the use of a disinfectant solution available at the entrance to the different spaces; the signaling of routes within the celebratory spaces with distinct and properly marked entry and exit zones; welcoming teams and information panels on the procedures to be adopted. There will also be audible signs in the Prayer Room on security procedures.